Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 12

I can't believe this is the last blog! This semester has flown by! I have really reeally enjoyed this class. I've learned so much. I'm sad that this class is coming to an end. This week we met with our writing partners and shared our rough drafts for our published writing. I decided to write a book of poems. I'm really enthused about it and I can't wait to share. Also this week we worked on our digital stories. Linda showed us an example of a few stories. One that I really liked was about a first year teacher. I can see how digital stories can be useful not only for my students to use but for me as well. My group and I decided to make a digital story about a day in the life of an education student. We had a lot of fun thinking of ideas and taking the pictures for our story. I think that it's going to be pretty funny and I hope the class thinks so too!



A preview from our digital story!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you all took such an active role in your story!

    ReplyDelete